Little Man
- constantly asking "what's that?"
- still not potty trained but going to go full force this weekend with his brand new Toy Story big boy underwear
- notices if you laugh at something he says and will say it over and over again waiting for your laugh
- loves to sing the alphabet, especially the ending of "Now I know my ABC's, next time won't you sing with me.". His version is more like "Now I know my ABC's, nah dah blah blah sing way ME!!"
Little Miss
- two teeth, both on the bottom in the middle
- full of giggles
- still no witnesses to the rolling over
- sleeping through the night
2 comments:
I am jealous that your Little Man is potty training. My LM (turned 3 in April) REFUSES. And, I mean, RE-FUSE-SSSS!
He does not scoff at much - and no attempt at bribery has worked. He won't even go near the potty - let alone, try to actually USE it!
Total. Drag.
Consider this mom of 2 JEALOUS!
xo
Wish we could get together so Ella and Liam could sing together and maybe ask each other questions.... Ella keeps me on my toes with ?s like who's that, what's that? and of course, why? Still thinking it's pretty darn cute, but am reaching a point where I can understand why parents wonder why they ever wanted their kids to speak in the first place.....
Post a Comment