must come to an end. But have no fear because we don't. Liam had me up on Sunday night from 1:00-3:30 but the poor guy is teething and snotty and not feeling well. I actually enjoyed the time to cuddle with him. Warning to all new mom's though, the real tears are so painful to see. My heart hurts every time I see them. He was fidgety and uncomfortable Monday night but Sean didn't have to get out of bed, Liam put himself back to sleep.
I picked up Liam's next car seat! LOVE it. Man, those things are expensive but obviously worth it. Here is a hint as to the pattern
I don't think Sean likes it as much as I do but come on, I gotta drive around with it in my car. I am thinking Liam will be a master at making a cow noise. HMMM, that could be a good thing turned bad after a few weeks.
Nothing else new here, we will post more pictures soon :)
19 days and the bug will be 1 year!! Can that be right??

No comments:
Post a Comment