Your fast and easy way to keep up to date with Sean, Annie, Little Man, Little Miss, Emmett the lab and Mojo the kitty!
Monday, March 3, 2008
5 and Counting Part II
Oh, how I wish there wasn't a Part II to this story but there is, and it's a doozy. This story picks up where the last left off, Saturday night. Liam was feeling better on Saturday so after he went down for the night we popped open some champagne and made some appetizers, Sean made us an amazing dinner and then we enjoyed dessert from our favorite place, PIX. YUM, perfect. We go to bed and then I am awoken at 1:30 in the morning with Sean violently throwing up, and again at 2:30, and again at 3:30. Ut Oh, the dread sets in. Liam wakes me up at 6:00am and I am throwing up by 6:30. The desperation call goes out to Patti at 7:00am and being the amazingly, wonderful person she is, she comes to our house and takes Liam. Sean and I are in bed all day. Then the call comes in from Patti at 6:30pm. Liam threw up again! I get in the car and go pick him up. While I am doing this Sean is on the phone with his Mom Linda to see about her coming out to help. She can be here Monday early afternoon. Liam wakes up screaming twice Sunday night. Linda got here safe and sound and I have NEVER been so happy to see someone. Liam has not thrown up again but I still don't think he is back to normal yet. Poor baby, Poor Mommy, Poor Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, remember that thing you said about my calling you when I need help? CALL US!!
xoxo
Post a Comment