Thursday, March 4, 2010

We're Bbbbbaaaacccckkkkk

Amazing how fast life goes when you aren't paying attention. It is actually a good thing, life has been how it should it be. We have been busy with Little Man on the weekends in hopes that he'll take a nap (it hasn't been working by the way). Keeping busy includes the playground, playing with the hose outside on the driveway, and attending the "You Who Kids Variety Show".

Little Man is very much in a mama stage. "No. MY Mama". "No. Mama do it". "Mama help pease." I know one day I will wish it was still all about me but right now I keep wondering how long this Mama stage will last. For now, enjoy the pictures.


Little Man loved hanging on the changing pad and as
luck would have it, so does Little Miss.


Smile for the camera.


Washington Park children's playground
is the BEST!


Little Man could swing for days, if we let him.



My new favorite picture.

No comments: