A landscape designer,
a contractor,
or even a truck driver.
Next up? A zoo membership so get ready for lots of animal and train pictures. CHOO-CHOO is Liam's favorite saying of late. I think Liam's bright spot of the day is when we see the MAX train AND the commuter train in the same morning. Nothing like a little "CHOO-CHOO" screamed at high decibels to wake you up in the morning.
1 comment:
So cool!! Soren's choo-choo phase lasted a LONG time and I loved it. He loved MAX and cargo trains. We used to take random MAX rides all the time. One of his favorite moments was being by the tunnel at Multnomah Falls and seeing a train go right over our heads.
Are you guys starting a Thomas or Brio collection? If you want to borrow some Thomas, let us know. We have great train videos, too -- both Thomas and "I Love Toy Trains," a great series (google it).
xoxo
Post a Comment