Audrey, Erin and I at the Gravity Bar for our free pint of Guinness after the tour of the factory.
It is at the top of the factory and has a 360 view of Dublin!
It is at the top of the factory and has a 360 view of Dublin!
We took a day trip to a very quaint seaside town of Howthe. This was a super cool Abby we stumbled upon and poked around.
Currently we are preparing for our (Sean, Annie, Grams and Gramps) trip to Singapore and Hong Kong to meet up with Sean's brother Rob. My Mom flies in tomorrow and my Dad in a few days and they will watch over and care for Liam. And after this, no more travel without Liam for a long time!!
Liam got a haircut today to impress his Nana and Poppa since he hasn't seen them in a couple of months. What do you think?? The tears were still there during the actual cut but they were noticeably fewer and less intense so I hold onto hope that I will not have a 15 year boy sitting on my lap when it is time for a trim.


1 comment:
The cut is great! Liam is so grown up! Wowza Annie, you are quite the jet-setter these days. Love the pics I've seen of you girls in ireland and UK. Hope you and Sean have an amazing time in Singapore. Safe travels!
Post a Comment